If you are not satisfied with your mezcal product order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to explain the reasons for your dissatisfaction. We do our best to respond to all customer service issues within 24 hours.
We are happy to accept returns or re-send bottles for orders that meet one or more of the following conditions:
- Mezcal is flawed. In this instance, we require that you return the remaining flawed product(s), including any open bottles, for us to test.
- We sent the wrong mezcal. In this instance, we will have you ship us the incorrect items and we will send the correct items upon receipt.
- Bottles shipped and received under standard shipping methods arrive broken, leaking, or otherwise damaged beyond drinkability. We will ship our replacements upon confirmation of the damage.
- PLEASE NOTE: If bottles arrive visibly damaged, please contact us within three days of the shipment’s arrival to explain the issue.
We unfortunately are unable to accept returns for mezcal product orders that meet the following conditions:
- Damage or delays caused by failed delivery attempts through no fault of the shipper.
- You don’t like the mezcal.
- You received the mezcal as a gift.
- You bought too much mezcal.
If you need to return a bottle, please keep the items as close to the condition in which you received them as possible. This includes opened bottles. Doing this helps us better evaluate potential flaws in the mezcal or packaging.
In the event that we ask that you return items back to us, we will create and send a shipping label with our address to you so you may ship the mezcal back to us free of charge.
Upon receipt of a returned flawed, damaged, or incorrect bottle of mezcal, we will send a replacement bottle to you free of charge or place a credit on your account in the amount of the returned mezcal.
We will accept qualified returns for mezcal products within 60-days of delivery. After that point, we cannot accept returns because we are unable to verify that mezcal has been stored properly.
We evaluate all customer service issues on an individual basis and we reserve the right to accept or deny any request that we deem to be an exception to the standards outlined above.